Baby Massage Courses
Baby Massage courses being offered in the community through the Better Finglas Project. Courses are free and available to families living in Finglas.
- Offers benefits for both parents and babies:
- Opportunity to meet other parents
- Positive time with baby
- Nurturing touch and communication
- Relief – of colic and wind, and of emotional stress
- Relaxation- aid sleep patterns, soothes baby
- Stimulation- promote development, build immunity, and help gain weight.
- Interaction- to help the bonding process, can assist recovery from post-natal depression
- Certified Infant Massage Instructors trained through Baby Massage Ireland http://www.babymassageireland.com
What Can I Expect?
- Each class lasts approximately an hour and a half.
- All course equipment is provided. This includes organic massage oil, course handouts and tea/coffee.
- Classes are baby led so you are free to tend to your baby as you need.
If you or someone you know is interested in registering for the next class please contact Better Finglas by telephone: 01-8642941 or email: email@example.com
You will be added to a waiting list for the next available course in the community.