Baby Massage Courses
Baby massage courses are available for free to all parents, guardians and their babies in Dublin 11 through Better Finglas. Courses are delivered by Certified Infant Massage instructors trained by Baby Massage Ireland. Baby Massage Ireland offers the highest professional standard of Infant Massage Instructor Training courses.
Over the five week course parents are taught basic massage techniques that they can use with their baby. Baby massage greatly enhances the early bonding relationship between parents and caregivers and their babies. By using gentle, tactile stimulation along with loving verbal communication, a wonderful bonding experience is shared.
- Other benefits of baby massage for both parents and babies include:
- Opportunity to meet other parents
- Positive time with baby
- Relief – of colic and wind, and of emotional stress
- Relaxation- aid sleep patterns, soothes baby
- Stimulation- promote development, build immunity, and help gain weight.
- Can assist recovery from post-natal depression
What Can I Expect?
- Each class lasts approximately an hour and a half.
- All course equipment is provided. This includes organic massage oil, course handouts and tea/coffee.
- Classes are baby led so you are free to tend to your baby as you need.
If you or someone you know is interested in registering for the next class please contact Better Finglas by telephone: 01-8642941 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be added to a waiting list for the next available course in the community.